- monthly, but only nine times a year,
- No meetings in July, August, or December
- usually on 4th Tuesdays
- at 7:30pm
- in Venue 35, the Meeting Room at Packington Memorial Hall Venues
- we welcome, and need, non-members to join us
- we serve FREE hot drinks and mini-snacks at the start of each meeting
Tuesday 29th January 2019 Annual General Meeting.
We are keen to recruit new members, so anyone who has an interest in history, particularly concerning the village and the surrounding area, will be very welcome to join us.
26th February 2019
Paula Dring will talk about Rev. Joseph Goadby, a leading figure of the former Baptist Chapel in the village from its construction until his death in 1841. We welcome any non-members to this and all our meetings.
26th March 2019
25th June – High Street Guided Walk
— No meetings in July or August —
29th October – a talk on Medieval Packington by Sue Brown
26th November 2019
— No meeting in December —
28th January 2020 Annual General Meeting AGM